Friday, June 15, 2018

Hey Guys

Hey to all the fans of this page there is a little bit of bad news, I feel bad because it seems as though there is always an illness in the family that prevents me from doing updates, so just to keep you all up to date my Grandmother has been going through some pretty hard times at the moment. At this moment she is in the hospital every other week, and she has been on dialysis which has left her extremely tired, at this point she needs care around the clock my mother takes care of her during the day and I help her at night we were sharing the three days between my mom, aunt and I to take her to dialysis. However, at the moment we no longer have a car as my Mom was in an accident on Thursday she is sore and bruised but thankfully no serious damage has happened to her however the car is totaled. Which has added further stress.
   However, I do promise to post an update on here within the next three days so as always keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment