Monday, October 30, 2017

New Halloween Post

Hey I feel I should apologize to you all for not getting my yearly Halloween post up sooner I havent been feeling well. And I wanted to do something different from posting a list of Halloween movies so Im doing something a little different by doing a post about Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, & Witches.
However if you would like a recommendation of scary movies to watch I recommend you try:
   Ouije, Annabell 1 & 2, possion, the Gallows, dont breath, as above so below, My soul to take, And I believe the title of this new movie is called the snowman killer Im not quite sure. For children I recommend corpse bride, The nightmare before christmas, Hocus pocus, zombieland beetlejuice, The goblin king from scooby doo, as well as zombie island.

I will be working on this neww post all night so I can hopefully have it posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment